Dimension is a recognized player in naval architecture desing of Specialized Vessels. Every Project at Dimension is unique & involves basic and applied research, design, development, design evaluation and calculations during all stages of the life of a vessel. Our Services cover every level of the various design phases, each lead by a team of top-flight Naval Architects & Marine Designers:
- Feasibility Studies-Evaluate customer ideas and concepts. Projects range from alternative equipment to new vessel platforms and hulls shapes.
- Concept Design-Top level drawings to represent the major design features to demonstrate the design approach for the vessel.
- Shipyard Bid Package-Set of top level drawings and technical specifications, developed to the extent necessary, to describe the vessels major design features and to obtain bid estimates from prospective shipyards.
- Regulatory Approval-Set of functional drawings developed to the extent necessary to demonstrate compliance with and obtain regulatory/classification society approvals.
- Detailed Design Package-Set of detailed drawings developed to the extent and level necessary for prospective shipbuilder to build the vessel. The level of detail can be tailored to meet any shipyard build strategy.